Garden paths that will adorn any suburban area.
Perhaps everyone would like to have a well-groomed and beautiful yard. Not the last role in the realization of this desire playing the track. Some are simply concrete or stone, other improved land tiles. In recent years, it has become quite popular to use all kinds of stencils. The resulting paths look great.
1. Printed concrete “crushed stone”
Garden path is an important element in any modern landscape design.
2. Manufacturer of garden paths using a special stencil
A simple and economical option to give.
3. A concrete path with imitation stone slabs
The durable walkway can be created from concrete slabs.
4. Sidewalk tile “Kyiv chestnuts”, consisting of segments-polygons
Modern concrete walkway.
5. The most economical option – garden path of concrete
Concrete is the most economical and practical material for decoration of the garden plot.
6. Imitation paving
A special form for creating a garden path made of concrete can be purchased at almost any hardware store.
7. Garden path with natural stone imitation
Currently the garden courtyard of concrete have become one of the most popular choices in landscape design.
8. Garden paths made of stone slabs
Even the simplest garden path can be turned into a work of art.
9. Concrete suburban area
The track, which will appear on the dacha is not just beautiful, but respectable.
10. Simulated road paving
To create a modern garden paths need a solution, stencil, inspiration and free time.
11. Decorative asphalt for landscaping
The imitation of brickwork.
12. Gradually create garden paths
An interesting variant of the arrangement of garden paths, which will appeal to most gardeners.
13. Non-trivial idea of design garden paths
Ideal for those who want to focus guests ‘ attention on the landscape garden design.
14. Cement path
Many gardeners build a strong monolithic concrete paths which perfectly fit into the landscape design of the plot.
15. Garden path – a chess Board
Garden path in the form of a chessboard that can be created from rectangular concrete slabs.
16. Decorated concrete path
This track will look very beautiful and attractive on any country site.
17. Color track in the garden
From materials that are always at hand for any vacationer, it’s easy to make a garden path.
18. Fashionable brick
An imitation brick is a traditional option that will always be in trend.
19. Rubber coating
Rubber coating to the back yard, which is made from used tires.
20. A visiting card of any country site
Well-kept garden path.