Original examples of the use of bright mosaics in landscape design and interior.
Once in the Soviet Union was popular mosaic. Many of you may remember the monumental murals on the facades of buildings, on bus stops or on the walls in schools. Today, the art of mosaic transformed, became sleeker. In this article, we selected 20 ideas to create stunning mosaic compositions in landscape design and interior.
1. Table, dedicated to the muses
Due to the mosaic from broken tiles of an ordinary table can be turned into a work of art.
2. Colorful lamp from Oriental tales
Modern lamp covered with glass mosaic of broken glass.
3. Stairs covered with colorful mosaics from tile
A unique art project artistically designed staircase which looks just great.
4. Mosaic Playground in the yard of a private house
Stone mosaic is a classic timeless design that continues to gain popularity.
5. Mosaic sketches
Give the gift of life old on the lake, adorning it with a fabulous mosaic from broken tiles.
6. Mosaic panels in the style of impressionism
Boring concrete stairs, you can decorate an original mosaic Panna.
7. A unique masterpiece of pointillism
Bright mosaic garden path that will never cease to amaze with their beauty.
8. Mosaic glass lamp
Fixtures that completely change the atmosphere in any room.
9. Flower pots decorated with mosaic
Plain old flower pots can be turned into an unusual piece of decor, decorating them with colored mosaics.
10. Charming composition
The facade of the house is huge scope to create a fabulous mural.
11. Mosaic carpet “Festival of colors”
The original garden path, embellished the story a mosaic of colorful broken tiles.
12. Mosaic lamps of colored glass
Modern mosaic lamps that create a unique effect of play of color.
13. Mosaic lamp “Aladdin”
Lovely lamp, classic Oriental style.
14. Round table
Coffee table from a wooden spool, which was decorated with mosaics.
15. Neat pixel plot
Mosaic in the bathroom that can completely transform the interior neutral.
16. Mosaic icon of our lady planter for flowers
Two original pots, which will immediately attract the attention of guests.
17. Fountain in the Roman style
A fountain decorated with traditional mosaics in the Roman style.
18. Tiled Steps
“Mosaic staircase from Colette Crutcher and Aileen Barr”.
19. Coffee table “wild flowers”
Colorful coffee table decorated with colorful mosaics.
20. Old sink, decorated with bat tiles
An unusual piece that will fit perfectly in landscape design.