For designers, there is no concept of old unwanted things. They can make something attractive, but still useful. Take wooden barrels.
In our current material, collected 20 ways to use old wine barrels.
1. Designer hearth “Conqueror of fire”
Old oak barrel can be used to create custom grounds for the hearth.
2. Table made of oak for a tasting of wine products
The perfect solution for those who appreciate all the subtleties of wine production.
3. Home mini bar “CIRCE”
In order to store wine like a professional wine-makers, not necessarily to be.
4. Ware from old oak barrels
A useful idea for those who are going to spend may holidays in the nature.
5. Homemade from wooden barrels and massive countertops
Dining table made of two wooden barrels – a fantastic idea for a modern suburban area.
6. The garden – in a barrel!
Mobile bed from the oak barrel as an element of landscape design garden plot.
7. Organic garden from an old barrel
Wine oak barrels can be used in any suburban area.
8. Original piece of furniture from wooden barrels
Place for a moment to take in the myths and legends of the Homeric epic.
9. Portable mini fridge
Wine oak barrel can be turned into a small cooler for storing beverages.
10. A charming set of furniture
Wine barrel is a great material for new furniture and furnishings.
11. Small flower garden in a wooden barrel
Design flower beds out of old oak barrels, which will be an exquisite decoration of the suburban area.
12. Sink in rustic style
Old wine barrel can be turned into a modern shell, that will fit perfectly in a bathroom in a country style.
13. Capacity for debris from an old barrel
Wine oak barrel – ready trash.
14. The table and chairs from wooden barrels
From the old wooden barrels, you can build unique designer furniture.
15. Lamp “Snowy lace”
Old barrel in the form of a lamp can become a real decoration for a garden plot.
16. Cupboard from wooden barrels
Aesthetic and practical example of the use of old barrels in a modern interior.
17. Table made from old wine barrels
From wine barrels, covered with a glass top, will get a charming coffee table that will perfectly fit the interior in country style.
18. Pirate interior with your own hands
Chandelier from the barrel, which will perfectly fit in the theme of the interior.
19. Practical bedside table out of the barrel
Wine barrels have a very elegant appearance that fits in well in any interior.
20. Coffee table from wine barrels sawn
From old wine barrels and planks, you can create an original look coffee table.