1. A brief investment memorandum
The essence of the proposed project and the place of implementation
The essence of the project : Construction of a sanatorium.
Purpose : The construction of a sanatorium should ensure the following:
- with a minimum level of risk to provide the investor with a return on investment and, after reaching the stated payback periods, the initiated project is also capable of becoming a permanent source of profit inflow;
- to improve the efficiency of the resort and recreation area at the expense of comprehensive satisfaction of the needs for high-quality recreational recreation;
- to attract additional investment resources in the development of both individual business areas and socially significant infrastructure facilities;
- create new jobs;
- to ensure additional receipt of tax payments to budgets of all levels.
The total cost of the project
The required volume of investments is 149,030 thousand rubles.
The objectives of the project are:
- increasing attractiveness for tourists and tourists;
- improvement and improvement of the recreation area;
- increasing the flow of holidaymakers;
- creation of new jobs;
- the creation of a competitive enterprise and the formation of an economic framework that ensures a guaranteed return of funds spent on the project;
- the development of the enterprise at the expense of income received from income;
- Receiving a profit;
- increase in tax revenues to budgets of all levels.
2. Description of business, product or service
Within the framework of the project it is planned to build a building of the balneological complex, including:
- treatment center;
- a cafe;
- a restaurant;
- dining room;
- sleeping rooms for 300 people;
In addition to the construction of the building, social work is planned:
- landscaping of the adjacent territory;
- road construction (roads, sidewalks);
- the construction of arbors.
The main activity of the company will be the provision of sanatorium and health services.
The total area of the complex, considered in this project is 3 hectares. The complex will be able to receive 300 people at a time. The maximum workload considered in the calculations is 210 people per month.
Directly on the territory of the complex, vacationers will be able to use the following services:
- relaxing massage
- cosmetology services
- medical baths
- underwater shower (massage)
3. Description of the market
Most of the sanatoriums that operate in Russia today were built during the times of the USSR. This state of affairs has a negative impact on the technical equipment of the sanatoriums, and at the level of service, which does not reach foreign standards.
At the same time, the majority of resort organizations are located in the Southern Federal District (28.8% of the total number of Russian sanatoriums). On the second place – Privolzhsky district (22%), on the third – Central, where 16% of Russian sanatoria operate. The least number of sanatorium and resort organizations in the North-Western (7.8%) and Far Eastern (3.6%) districts. Only 9% of these organizations are located in the Urals Federal District.
At the same time, in the south and in the central part of Russia, there are mainly large sanatoria, while in other parts of the country there are small establishments with 135-145 beds.
Most establishments continue to work at a loss, despite the high demand from the population. The reason for this is the insufficiently well-organized management system for the sanatorium and resort complex and the lack of a quality tourist product.
Nevertheless, the sanatorium complex needs to be reformed. Analysts expect that in 5 years in the resort and recreational segment of Russia can be invested up to $ 4 billion, which will give an incentive for the development of the regions as a whole.
The created sanatorium will allow to receive up to 4.7-5% of the total number of all holidaymakers in sanatoriums annually.
4. Sales and marketing
Description of products, confirmation of demand in the domestic, foreign markets, the possibility of import substitution
Unique geographical and climatic conditions, gentle, warm sea, sandy beaches and surprisingly clean air allow not only to have a good rest, but also to improve one’s health. The sun here shines 280 days a year, the average air temperature in summer is 28-33 degrees of heat. Shallow sea is very convenient for children and families. The average temperature of the water reaches 28 degrees Celsius. The swimming season lasts more than five months.
Substantiation of the market niche of products and the medium-term concept of its expansion. The nature of demand
Demand for these types of services will fluctuate throughout the year, in the autumn-winter period the number of holidaymakers in the complex will be lower compared to the spring-summer period.
General strategy of marketing of the enterprise. The most effective mechanisms for promoting products (works, services) to target markets
The market price will be set based on the existing prices for these types of services.
In the future, based on marketing research, it is proposed to implement a weighted average pricing policy at a level below the market average prices and a possible increase in their prices on the basis of determining the elasticity of demand for services.
Pricing characteristic of the enterprise
An important issue is the timely provision of services to the interested buyer at an acceptable price for it, i.е. to achieve the ultimate goal there must be a professionally developed and successfully implemented marketing strategy, which presupposes:
- marketing strategy,
- optimization of pricing,
- wide implementation of activities for advertising and promotion of services.
At the same time, the achievement of these goals is possible only with the effective use and professional combination of all marketing tools.
Planned measures to stimulate the sale of products. The costs of its advertising and promotion in the market
To promote the services of this project, two types of advertising are supposed to be used on the market:
– «prestigious» advertising,
– advertising products.
The goal of «prestigious» advertising is to create a corporate image and achieve brand recognition. The significant advantages of a recognizable company are:
– favorable conditions for the supply of planned services,
– interest of buyers in their acquisition.
Advertising, in the first place, should be aimed at drawing attention to the advantages in relation to the price of the offered service.
Thus, the following information channels can be used to create the image and popularize the planned services:
– radio and television,
– the global Internet world network.
When choosing a mass media channel, the following are the main criteria for their evaluation:
Depending on the purpose of the advertising campaign, the period of activity, market conditions and financial condition of the company, advertising should effectively combine different types and types of advertising and use various information channels. Unchanging is the only rule – advertising succeeds only if it has a regular character.
Policy of after-sales service and quality assurance
The policy in the field of quality will be the desire to achieve 100% of the lack of complaints and complaints from the guests.
Priorities in the field of quality are the quality of services and quality of service.
Even the highest quality service, accompanied by insufficient attention to you as a client, will not bring you satisfaction. On the other hand – no matter how high the quality of service, getting a poor quality result, you will be disappointed. The knowledge and experience accumulated over the years of work allow us to find the optimal balance between these two key elements.
The basis of the quality assurance system is:
- Standardization of processes and procedures. The enterprise will develop, introduce and constantly improve the quality assurance and control system based on the standardization and formalization of all orders processing processes and performance procedures based on the internal quality standard. Such standardization allows you to clearly plan all the work and avoid surprises and mistakes – each employee clearly knows what and how he should do, and performs his work at a high professional level.
- Professionalism of employees. The professional level, qualifications and experience of employees will be at the forefront. No matter how well thought out and standardized all the processes and procedures, no matter how perfect the system of processing and executing orders, and no matter how sharpened and debugged all methods of control and quality assurance, in any case, our employees are the main source of quality. An important role is played by the optimal system of division of labor – which allows each employee to concentrate on his work and ensure high quality of the services provided and customer service.
5. Production plan
The construction is planned to be carried out within 12 months.
The schedule of the project implementation includes the stages:
- Preparation of design estimates.
- Preparation of the infrastructure of balneotherapeutics, which involves the preparation of its areas in accordance with the requirements imposed on them, the performance of construction and installation works. It is necessary to carry out the following works:
- construction and arrangement of land plots, access roads;
- construction and installation of other structures;
- organization of communications.
3. Purchase and installation of equipment. This stage assumes:
- supply of equipment;
- installation of equipment and commissioning.
Provision of engineering infrastructure
For the full operation of the complex, it is necessary to provide engineering communications and communications, including power supply, sewerage, ventilation system, telephone communication.
To do this, it is necessary to ensure that work is carried out in accordance with the technical conditions of urban housing and communal services and the conclusion of relevant contracts.
All engineering networks of projected objects are connected to existing engineering common networks. The water supply and water disposal of the complex is provided from the general network. Electricity supply – centralized with connection or autonomous.
The cost of these works is included in the total estimated cost of the construction of the complex.
The cost of fixed production assets, the form of depreciation (simple), the rate of depreciation
Under the project, the cost of buildings and structures without VAT is 82,229 thousand rubles, and the cost of equipment is 30,890 thousand rubles. Depreciation of fixed assets will:
– buildings and structures – 2.0%, average annual depreciation will be 1 645 thousand rubles;
– equipment – 10%, the average monthly depreciation is 3 089 thousand rubles.
The cost of social facilities – 13,178 thousand rubles, depreciation of 264 thousand rubles. in year.
Calculations of depreciation of the basic production assets of the project are presented in the Appendix (Table 6).
Costs for production and marketing of products
As part of the current project costs are allocated and justified;
- material costs;
- labor costs;
- other expenses.
The total annual value of current, including general production and general economic expenses, at the end of the planning period is 58,244 thousand rubles. in annual terms and is presented in the Appendix in Table 7.
Activities and costs of environmental and technical safety
According to the Federal Law of January 10, 2002 N 7-FZ «On Environmental Protection», environmental protection is the activities of government bodies of the Russian Federation, state authorities of the subjects of the Russian Federation, local self-government bodies, public and other non-profit associations, legal and physical persons aimed at preserving and restoring the natural environment, rational use and reproduction of natural resources, preventing the negative impact of the host and other activities on the environment and the elimination of its consequences.
According to this law, the methods of economic regulation in the field of environmental protection include:
- establishment of limits on emissions and discharges of pollutants and microorganisms, limits on the location of production and consumption wastes and other negative environmental impacts;
- conducting economic valuation of natural objects and natural-anthropogenic objects;
- conducting an economic assessment of the impact of economic and other activities on the environment.
Negative impact on the environment is paid.
Forms of payment for the negative impact on the environment are determined by federal laws.
The types of negative impact on the environment include:
- emissions of pollutants and other substances into the atmosphere;
- discharges of pollutants, other substances and microorganisms into surface water bodies, underground water bodies and catchment areas;
- pollution of subsoil, soil;
- placement of production and consumption wastes;
- pollution of the environment by noise, heat, electromagnetic, ionizing and other kinds of physical influences;
- other types of negative impact on the environment.
The payment of the fee specified above does not relieve the subjects of economic and other activities from carrying out measures for the protection of the environment and compensation for harm to the environment.
All construction materials must undergo radiometric control.
The lands falling under the economic grounds, the storage areas for building materials, after the construction is finished, must be plowed and sown with grass.
In order to eliminate or minimize the possible harmful impact of waste, the conditions for collection, temporary accumulation on the territory of the enterprise and further disposal (disposal) of waste expected during the construction period for the environment and human health must comply with the requirements of the following regulatory documentation:
– SanPiN 184.108.40.2062-03 «Hygienic requirements for the location and disposal of production and consumption wastes»;
– GOST 12.1.004-91 «Fire safety. General requirements».
6. Organizational structure
To organize the work of the complex, it is necessary to attract key personnel in the amount of 30 people, an auxiliary in the number of 18, administrative staff will be 3 people.
Distribution of responsibilities among members of the management team
General Director – general control over the enterprise.
Chief accountant – financial reporting, payroll.
Deputy General Director – operational management.
Number of staff, labor costs
In the process of project implementation, much attention will be paid to personnel issues.
It is very important that the staff meet the requirements, had a certain education, performed job tasks qualitatively. The staff of the organization to a great extent provides the enterprise with success and stability.
The recruitment of specialists and workers for the first time will be conducted in order to verify their business and professional qualities, their ability to learn, and adaptation in the team.
To ensure the effective operation of the company, it is planned to create 51 jobs.
|Monthly salary (rub.)||Costs for payment (thousand rubles)|
|Administrative and managerial staff|
|Employees of the complex||thirty||8,000||240|
|Workers and employees who are not directly involved in the production of goods||18||12,000||216|
Thus, the cost of staff salaries is 501 thousand rubles. per month, payroll accruals – 357 thousand rubles. per month.
The required staffing for each category of personnel is determined by the need for personnel to carry out the activities of the balneological complex.
The sizes of monthly salaries for each group of employees are determined by the current level of labor remuneration in the labor market of the Krasnodar Territory.
Proposed legal form of project implementation
The planned organizational and legal form of project implementation is a limited liability company using the general taxation regime.
Legal issues of project implementation
To open the complex you need:
- register an enterprise in tax authorities, organizational form – LLC (limited liability company);
- putting on mandatory maintenance of equipment;
- obtaining a certificate from the bodies of Rospotrebnadzor;
- conclusion from the OGPS MES.
After registration and issuance of the necessary documents, the company has the right to start its business legally. For the fire department will need the availability of the necessary fire-fighting measures (the presence of security and fire alarm, fire extinguishers, evacuation scheme, etc.), which is checked by the fire inspector.
To accommodate the balneological complex, including the territory necessary for its maintenance, a land plot with an approximate area of 3 hectares is required. The land plot will be on the right of lease. The rent will be 392 thousand rubles. in year.
7. Financial plan
The total amount of investments is 149 030 thousand rubles.
Volume of investments under the project, thousand rubles.
|№ п / п||Structure of investments||Total for design estimates||2 011|
|Total||1 sq. M.||2 sq. M.||3 sq. M.||4 sq. M.|
|1.||Capital investments for the approved design and estimate documentation – total, including:||149,030||149,030||9 900||57,630||60 900||20 600|
|Construction and installation work||97,030||97,030||8,600||42,930||33 200||12 300|
|Equipment (including customs duties)||36 450||36 450||12 500||23 000||950|
|Other||15 550||15 550||1,300||2 200||4,700||7,350|
|1.1.||Capital investments of production purpose||133,480||133,480||8,600||55 430||56 200||13 250|
|registration of land||1 200||1 200||1 200|
|water supply and sewerage||800||800||800|
|electrification||1 200||1 200||1 200|
|construction works (buildings, structures)||92 300||92 300||7 400||39,400||33 200||12 300|
|equipment||24 200||24 200||12 500||11 700|
|installation of equipment||12 250||12 250||11 300||950|
|1.2.||Capital investments in sales objects|
|1.3.||Capital investments in social objects||15 550||15 550||1,300||2 200||4,700||7,350|
|2.||Costs for the acquisition of working capital|
|3.||Other investments during construction, development and operation, not provided for in the design estimates|
|4.||Total investment in the project (item 1 + item 2 + item 3)||149,030||149,030||9 900||57,630||60 900||20 600|
|5.||VAT on construction and installation work, equipment, working capital||22 733||22 733||1,510||8 791||9,290||3 142|
|6.||Total investment for the project (without capital investments in social objects), net of VAT (item 4 – item 5)||110 747||110 747||7,090||46 639||46,910||10 108|
Revenue from services will be 160,169 thousand rubles. The profit is planned to be received from the first year of the project implementation. The profit on sales will be about 378 959 thousand rubles.
Efficiency of project implementation
|No.||MAIN INDICATORS OF THE PROJECT||Unit.||Total|
|1.1.||Revenues from sales||thousand roubles.||602 237|
|1.2.||Gross profit||thousand roubles.||379,887|
|1.3.||Profit before taxation||thousand roubles.||369,939|
|1.4.||Net profit||thousand roubles.||295 951|
|1.5.||Total investment||thousand roubles.||149,030|
|2.1.||Incomes of budgets||149,592|
|2.2.||Total cash flows of the federal budget||thousand roubles.||138 876|
|2.3.||Total cash flows of the territorial budget||thousand roubles.||10,716|
Thus, the project will have the following indicators:
Simple payback period -1.75 years;
Discounted payback period , taking into account the nominal annual rate of comparison of 19% is 3.25 years;
Internal rate of return ( IRR) – 52%;
Analysis of the break-even production
|p / p||The name of indicators||1 year||2 year||3 year||4 year||5 year||Total for the period|
|1||Volume of sales||0||134 542||147 356||160 169||160 169||602 237|
|2||Variable costs, including:||0||53 837||57,786||61 124||61 124||233,870|
|2.1||Direct material costs||0||50,957||54,906||58,244||58,244||222 350|
|3||Profit from sales||0||80,706||89 570||99,046||99,046||368,367|
|4||Sales income level||0.00%||59.99%||60.78%||61.84%||61.84%||61.17%|
|5||Constant costs, total||0||11815||12426||12426||12426||49 093|
|6th||Generalized break-even point for all types of products, thousand rubles.||0||7087||7553||7684||7684||30 029|
|7th||Stock of strength, thousand rubles.||0||127455||139803||152485||152485||572,209|
|8||Sales volume corresponding to break-even point||0.00%||5.27%||5.13%||4.80%||4.80%||5.00%|
|9||Range of production safety||0.00%||94.73%||94.87%||95.20%||95.20%||95.00%|
8. Risk factors
When implementing any project, there is a possibility that the real income will differ from the forecasted one, i.e. there are investment risks.
The total investment risk is the sum of the systematic (non-diversifiable) and non-systematic (diversifiable) risks.
The systematic risk arises from external events (war, inflation, stagnation, etc.), its operation is not limited to one project and it can not be eliminated by diversification. With regard to this risk, it can only be noted that it is between 2% and 5% for any investment projects.
Non-systematic risk (the risk that can be eliminated or reduced through diversification) associated with the implementation of the proposed project includes:
- risk of non-compliance with the estimated project implementation time – 2%,
- risk of absence or decline in demand – 3%,
- risk of non-payments – 1%.
The maximum size of risks in the implementation of the proposed project is 6%. Such a magnitude of risks does not have a significant impact on the economic performance of the project.
The risk of non-compliance with the estimated project implementation deadlines is reduced to the minimum due to the following factors:
– detailed pre-project studies were carried out for each section of the project,
– agreements were reached with reliable construction organizations on the supply of construction materials and equipment of high quality,
– the selection of participants in the construction of the balneological complex, having many years of experience in the construction of various facilities, was carried out.
The risk of a lack or decline in demand is unlikely due to the fact that the market continues to develop. High quality of services provided, high level of demand, allow to reduce this type of risk to a minimum.
Risk of non-payments : in the conditions of the crisis of effective demand, there is a risk of nonpayment. To minimize the risk of this nature, the marketing program of the company providing for certain payment guarantees, or oriented to work on prepayment, should be sent.