16.01.2021

A five year old boy was electrocuted on a ride in Central Park

Police began an investigation after the incident

Yesterday afternoon in the Central Park five year old boy got a shock – the child was taken to hospital with electric shock and burns.

“The child went for a ride on the dodgems, and while riding it very much was a shock. It burned jacket, t-shirt, did it leave a mark on the body. We wrote a statement to the police. The police said that they will investigate. Child in hospital with electric shock and a burn. Put for three days, because after this injury it can happen in sudden cardiac arrest”, – told the correspondent NGS mother of the injured boy Julia.

According to the girl, today she was contacted by the Director of the Park, who reported that in fact the incident is checked. In GU Ministry of internal Affairs across the Novosibirsk region confirmed the incident.

“Yesterday at 16:05 from a medical institution was reported to the police that a five year old child was riding on the electromachine in Central Park and he was electrocuted. The place immediately arrived employees of Department on Affairs of minors and has begun to clarify the circumstances of the incident. The boy was hospitalized in the burn center. At present on this fact an inspection is carried out”, – explained in a press-Department service.

To online comment from the management of the Park failed, correspondent NGS could not get a hold on one of the numbers Central Park.

On the child’s clothing left opaline

Last year Novosibirsk investigators began an investigation after an accident at the water Park. Then on the attraction “the Water loop” girl seriously injured his back.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *