12.05.2021

Cottager set fire to the grass and ended up in hospital with carbon monoxide poisoning

the Incident occurred in a garden society “Marin log”

The owner of a suburban area in Berdsk was in the hospital with carbon monoxide poisoning. A man set fire to the grass, but failed to extinguish fire.

According to the press service of GU Ministry of emergency situations of the Novosibirsk region, the incident occurred in a garden society “Marin Log”.

“<…> The cottagers were allowed on the site fall grass and could not cope with the fire, which was the area of 400 square meters, destroying a construction trailer on the adjacent plot”, – the press-service of the Ministry.

The man tried to extinguish the fire yourself, but ended up in the hospital with carbon monoxide poisoning.

“Despite the fact that in the Novosibirsk region introduced a special fire mode, people continue to light fires and set fire to the grass, endangering whole villages and suburban society. Special fire mode prevents any action of fire in open areas, the offenders shall bear administrative and criminal responsibility”, – says the press service of the emergencies Ministry in the Novosibirsk region.

At the moment rescuers liquidate 133 active points of combustion, said Department. For the last day of the punishment suffered 37 arsonists – they were drawn up administrative protocols.

Previously, the emergency Department of the Novosibirsk region has informed that in the Novosibirsk region for the burning of grass was punished by 108 people.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *