The sustainability: design for a better world product display will showcase environmentally-conscious and socially-responsible products and manufacturers from around the world, while the destination: new display will highlight exhibitors with new product introductions including launches exclusive to the summer market.
NY NOW has announced the participants for its two popular product displays.
“Our two curated displays represent some of the most on-trend products that will be showcased at the market and we are really looking forward to seeing them in person in just a few days,” said Randi Mohr, Group Show Director, NY NOW and Vice President, Emerald Expositions. “The buyers that attend NY NOW have a keen eye for what their customers are looking for, and we consistently find that the curated sustainability: design for a better world and destination:new product displays are an important area of the Market for them to see cutting edge trends in an easy to browse location.”
The sustainability: design for a better world product display is a special exhibit showcasing “green” gift and home products and business practices. It is curated and installed by Ilene Shaw of Shaw & Co! Productions and features environmentally-conscious and socially-responsible products and producers from around the world. The exhibit will spotlight global home and lifestyle suppliers, products, production processes and business practices that are eco-friendly and socially responsible.
At the summer 2017 market, the sustainability display will feature more than 100 products from over 65 exhibitors including:
- Harry Barker: Skipper Rope Dog Toy (Booth #7412)
- Maggie’s Organics: Organic Wool Holiday Snuggle Sock (Booth #8470)
- Peg and Awl: Cutting and Serving Board (Booth #1241)
- Spinster Sisters Co.: Botanic Salt Soak (Booth #7931)
- The Winding Road: Alpaca Blend Blankets (Booth #132)
The destination:new product display highlights new designs from around the market, making it a great way to easily see some of the leading and emerging trends in one place. The selected participating exhibitors for the display will showcase a product that is new to the marketplace as of March 1, 2017. Of the products typically selected for the display, many will be debuting exclusively at NY NOW’s summer 2017 market.
More than 115 exhibitors will participate in the destination:new display at the upcoming summer 2017 market including:
- BENT & BREE LLC: Madison Clutch (Booth #8220)
- CaaOcho Toys: Sensory Ball ‘Sunshine’ (Booth #7057)
- Daniela Apeloig: Acrylic Bread Board (Booth #3155)
- Graphique de France: Hubs & Wifey Wedding Handmade Card (Booth #7226)
- Pyrrha: Pyrrha 14K Moon & Stars Freshwater Pearl Necklace (Booth #1354)
- Sugarfina: Bento Box & Cubes (Booth #3168)
- W&P Design: The Nacho Grater (Booth #3861)