The section, which is now sold out, will be open Sunday, August 20 through Wednesday, August 23.
Whether buyers are looking for new trends in cosmetics and perfumes, or looking to expand their store’s selection of both men’s and women’s skin care offerings, there is one place for them to find exactly what they’re looking for – the Personal Care + Wellness section at NY NOW®, the Market for Home, Lifestyle + Gift. Located on Level 1 of the Jacob K. Javits Convention Center within NY NOW’s LIFESTYLE Collection, this section features everything that is on-trend in cosmetics, perfumes, skin care, bath & body care, beauty accessories, hair care, apothecary gifts, well-being lines, natural/organic personal care products and more.
“The Personal Care + Wellness section is one of the things that makes shopping at NY NOW so unique for buyers. It allows them to explore new and affordable products to bring to their stores that they won’t find at other home décor and housewares events, which will help them stand out as we head into the busy holiday shopping season,” said Randi Mohr, Group Show Director, NY NOW and Vice President, Emerald Expositions.
“From up and coming brands to natural and organic products made in the U.S. and even those tailored toward men, this section has something to make everyone on a shopper’s gift list feel special and celebrated.”
Featuring nearly 100 established and emerging brands, NY NOW’s Personal Care + Wellness section will make buyers want to head to the 7900 and 8000 aisles of Level 1 to explore how they can help their customers pamper themselves. A full list of the exhibitors showcasing products within the Personal Care + Wellness section can be found here. In particular, NY NOW is pleased to welcome 10 new brands to NY NOW that bring a variety of thoughtful and forward-thinking care products to the market.
- B’Livinn (Booth #8059) – Featuring nail polish that is vegan-friendly, cruelty-free and made in the USA
- Bee & You (Booth #8072) – Featuring beauty products made in Frankfort, Illinois
- Cote (Booth #8069) – Featuring toxin-free nail polish and treatments
- Hudson Made (Booth #8048) – A modern apothecary featuring grooming and body care essentials
- Prim Botanicals (Booth #8018) – Featuring natural beauty products with a tropical twist
- Triumph & Disaster LTD (Booth #8058) – Featuring unisex skin, face, body & haircare products
In addition, NY NOW’s Personal Care + Wellness section this summer will include many brands that provide care products for men, as well as companies whose products are made in the U.S.A. They include:
- Duke Cannon Supply Co. (Booth #7965) – Featuring a variety of men’s grooming products
- Olivina Men (booth #7962) – Featuring natural grooming products for men
- Perma Brands Corporation (#7958) – Featuring men’s shaving and grooming products
Made in the USA
- Mullein & Sparrow (Booth #7907) – Featuring organic skincare products made in Brooklyn, NY
- RICA bath & body (Booth #8057) – Featuring comfort food for the skin made in Brooklyn, NY
- Soap & Paper Factory (Booth #8007) – Featuring natural beauty products for the body and home
- TATINE (Booth #8045) – Featuring fragrances rooted in nature and handcrafted in Chicago
- West Third Brand (Booth #8046) – Featuring fine fragrances Made-to-Order in Austin, TX