Our goal is to help you find as many Red Star Rings in Sonic Forces as possible. If you need the previous stages than you can follow this link for the Red Star Rings for stages 1-10, or if you’re looking for stages 11-20 than follow this link.
Sonic Forces is the newest instalment into the Sonic franchise and features many mechanics and style choices that are similar to previous games.
Your goal once again is to defeat Doctor Eggman and his forces throughout the levels of the game.
Stage Twenty-One: Chemical Plant Network Terminal
- Ring One: You’ll want to follow the rail path from the beginning until you get to a set of three rails that you need to grind. At this point, you want to jump quickly to the right and follow that rail. You’ll need to grapple across and shoot through some rings. The first Red Star Ring will be on the left-hand side rail, but you’ll need to jump quickly back to the right to avoid dying.
- Ring Two: This one comes very closely after the first. Slow yourself down on the rail you’re now grinding and jump down to the rail below you. Turn right and the second ring will be on that path.
- Ring Three: To find this Red Star Ring you will have to grind on some rails once again. The rails for this ring are immediately after the second while following the path forward. The ring will be on the far left side at the end of the left rail, but you will need to move back to the right rail after grabbing it.
- Ring Four: You will eventually come to some enemies after a laser section (this will be after you enter the chemical plant) that you will have to move through. You can smash through the enemies which will bring you down to the next area with rotating platforms. The Red Star Ring is positioned above the rotating platforms in the corner.
- Ring Five: You should soon hit a checkpoint and need to follow the natural course until you come to more rotating platforms. You’ll want to sit on this set of platforms until a plume of water forces you down and you can grab the last ring.
Stage Twenty-Two: Death Egg Death Egg
- Ring One: When you come to the blue dots leading upwards, wait for them to change to going across the gap between platforms instead of leading upwards.. Follow the path until you get to a set of springs and platforms and go up. Go to the left near the last platform and use the spring to boost you upwards to grab the first Red Star Ring.
- Ring Two: Follow the natural path and keep heading upwards. You should once again see blue dots making a path upwards. Ensure you Boost up this before it changes to going across. From here you’ll need to Boost across the ceiling path and grab the second ring.
- Ring Three: Then go backward from that point, hitting the checkpoint where you should come to blue dots again. Follow it down when it is curved downwards. You should then hit another platform with another set of dots. Wait for it to curve downwards and follow the path, the third Red Star Ring is just below a floating platform.
- Ring Four: Go backward and just after the checkpoint you’ve hit drop down between the platform and you should come to another checkpoint. Follow the path to the right and there will be a section where you must spring off multiple platforms, there will also be some springs that will throw your downwards as well. If you’re able to hit all the springs correctly when you reach the bottom platform, you’ll be able to grab this Red Star Ring.
- Ring Five: This Red Star Ring you will be able to find after the third checkpoint. Follow the path and you should be taken on a moving platform. Near the end, the platform will drop enabling you to grab the last Red Star Ring.
Stage Twenty-Three: Metropolis Metropolitan Highway
- Ring One: As you approach an upwards incline that’ll send you upwards to a bumper, drop down instead of continuing onto the upper level. After smashing through some enemies while following the natural path you will need to drop down to the lower levels and head to the left. There should be a chamber full of rings and the first Red Star Ring will be in the top right-hand corner.
- Ring Two: Continue back to the left where there are springs that will take you back to the upper levels. Before hitting the springs the second ring will be underneath the first spring.
- Ring Three: After continuing on the path you will head for a free-fall section. When you start experiencing missiles firing at you from below you’ll need to move yourself in your fall to avoid getting hit. On your way down, you should be able to spot a Red Star Ring, if you go fast enough and avoid the missiles you should be able to grab it.
- Ring Four: Once you have hit the checkpoint after falling you will encounter various enemies that you have to defeat. Once you have defeated the first set of enemies you should come across some floating in the air. You can use your Homing Attack to bridge the gap and the Red Star Ring should be in the center.
- Ring Five: Just before hitting the final checkpoint before the end of the stage you’ll need to make your way downwards via moving platforms without getting hurt by the spikes on the side. You should see the ring in between the platforms as you are moving through this section.
Stage Twenty-Four: Metropolis Null Space
- Ring One: After following the rails, you should get to a circular arena where enemies will ambush you. Once you have defeated them go grab the capsule and use the power to get over to the platform in front of you. This will be where you find the first Red Star Ring.
- Ring Two: Head slightly right from this point until you hit a platform with a fence on one side. Drop off the side closest to the left and you’ll be able to grind some rails again. Following this path, quickly jump to the left rail and you will get pushed into a bumper. This will then lead you to another platform where you can find the second ring.
- Ring Three: Use the capsule on this platform and use your Homing Attack to bounce off enemies. You should come across three rings in the air, hit the right-hand side one and it’ll carry you to the next platform. The third Red Star Ring will be here towards the back of this platform.
- Ring Four: There will be a ramp next to the previous ring that will send you back on your path. Follow the natural path until you come to another set of rails to grind. This Red Star Ring will be in the middle rail, but you’ll need to jump back quickly to the right to avoid falling.
- Ring Five: You will then need to use your Homing Attack to get yourself onto the tower platform. There will be more enemies floating in the air, if you use the same attack it will lead you to the final ring for this stage.
Stage Twenty-Five: Eggman Empire Fortress Imperial Tower
- Ring One: Follow the natural path until you are made to move downwards. Continue on the bottom path until you see a structure to climb up. You will then find an area with multiple capsules that will push you upwards. The last one will push you up into a column of rings, which is where you will find the first Red Star Ring.
- Ring Two: From there, go back down and climb up the structure to your right. You will then hit a ring that will send you to the left and into a checkpoint, keep following this path. You will soon meet a ledge with a group of enemies on it. Just above them is the second ring. Use the capsules to your left to boost you up to that area.
- Ring Three: You can then use the higher up capsule to your left to boost you into the next Red Star Ring.
- Ring Four: After you reach a checkpoint from climbing up the structures, you will see multiple capsules. You can boost off one and use your Homing Attack to continue pushing yourself into the air. You need to keep doing this until you come to some floating rings high up. This is where the fourth ring will be.
- Ring Five: After following the path to the right you will come across another checkpoint. You’ll be able to drop down to a path with a few enemies on it. From here you’ll want to keep using your Homing Attack to boost you around the circumference of the tower. Keep heading to the right and you’ll eventually come across the last Red Star Ring in this section.
Stage Twenty-Six: Eggman Empire Fortress Canyon
- Ring One: After launching off a ramp you will see a group of enemies that you should be able to use your Homing Attack on. If you focus this attack on the group of enemies to the right, you’ll be able to pick up the ring that is floating in the air.
- Ring Two: After this, you will want to drop down into some red booster rings that will shoot you onto a rail. If you run to the left side of the path you will be able to run off a ramp and shoot upwards into the air. You will then be able to grab another Red Star Ring that will be floating in the air.
- Ring Three: You will soon run into a bumper that will shoot you upwards and with your Homing Attack you will be able to attack the enemies that are floating above. Do this and work your way towards the right side of the level, you will see an enemy that you can use your Homing Attack on again. The Red Star Ring will be next to this enemy.
- Ring Four: After this, you will need to drop down and pick up the capsule while running with your Boost ability. There will be a bumper ahead that will launch you upwards where you can use your Homing Attack on enemies who are floating in the air. Continue to do this to reach the Red Star Ring on the left side before moving onwards.
- Ring Five: After this section, you will then need to launch off a ramp where you can use your homing attack on another set of enemies to grab the last Red Star Ring for this section.
Stage Twenty-Seven: VS Infinite.
This is another boss battle and the final one against Infinite. Consequently, there are no Red Star Rings in this section.
Stage Twenty-Eight: Eggman Empire Fortress Iron Fortress
- Ring One: Following the natural path you will eventually reach a curved upwards incline that will take you to the next platform. Over to the left-hand side above a missile box is the first Red Star Ring.
- Ring Two: You will then have to speed down some ramps where you should come to a section with floating cogs with rings on them. If you Boost on the first cog and wait until you are at the apex of your jump then release you will be able to reach the platform. The second ring will be on the top platform.
- Ring Three: Continue on the path to the right from here. Soon you should come to another spinning cog after jumping over some small gaps. Once again, boost until you’re at the apex of your jump and release. This will send you to the top platform where you can grab the third Red Star Ring.
- Ring Four: Follow the path once again until just after the checkpoint. There will be a platform that will fall, stay on it until you can get to the bottom level. After this make your way to the right, avoiding the obstacles on the way and the fourth ring will be floating just above a platform.
- Ring Five: You will then need to keep heading upwards. At some point, you should come to a ramp. Don’t go down the ramp, instead boost near the top and fly off to the right. You should hit a platform where you can grab the last Red Star Ring.
Stage Twenty-Nine: Eggman Empire Fortress Final Judgement
- Ring One: As you are running forward you will need to dodge enemies who are continuing to fire lasers at you. Along the left side of this path the first Red Star Ring will be there for the taking.
- Ring Two: You will then come across metal grinders that you have to dodge to avoid being hit. If you take the right path you will be able to find the second ring hidden behind the grinder.
- Ring Three: After this, you will have to dodge around some tight corners. After your pass the corners you’ll need to move swiftly to the right to grab the third Red Star Ring.
- Ring Four: You will then come to a ramp that will throw you forwards and you’ll have to grapple onto a rail. You need to continue to jump between rails to avoid getting hit by electricity, you will find the fourth Red Star Ring on the middle rail.
- Ring Five: You want to stay on the middle rail and move upward onto a new platform. There will be more enemies and more rails to grind. On this set of rails, you’ll want to stick to the middle path where you will find the last Red Star Ring.
Stage Thirty: VS Death Egg Robot.
This is the final stage of the game and your last boss battle. There are no more Red Star Rings to collect at this point.
Was this helpful for you? Are you able to find more Red Star Rings now? Let us know in the comments.