The miner held an open training session at the Svyatoshin suburban base, dedicated to the UPL round 12 match against Vorskla, Poltava.
The Brazilian commented on the upcoming meeting of Shakhtar against Vorskla.
The Pitmen’s Brazilian defender Ismaily answered journalists’ questions:
– On Friday, the first and third teams of the Premier League will meet in Kharkiv …
– I think one of the most difficult matches of the championship is ahead. Vorskla is strong. There is a very important fight ahead, we have been training all last week. Yes, because of a short break, the rhythm is always lost a little. However, I believe that we are fully prepared and the day after tomorrow we will show good football.
– How do you like the game of the national team of Ukraine and Marlos?
– Tough and responsible match. It was not easy for both rivals in terms of emotions. The Ukrainians got off to a great start, but over time, Croats dominated more and more. Unfortunately, the team lost in the end. A certain period of adaptation is always needed at first. Marlos is a great footballer, he deserves everything he has. I am sure that he will be able to open up and help the national team. We are happy for Marlos and we hope that all the fans will be happy with him.
– In ten days, Shakhtar will play three important matches: Vorskla, Feyenoord and Dynamo. How will the priorities be set?
– We have one priority – to win every match. We are fighting only for the victory. It is clear that the most important thing for us is the Ukrainian championship. Nevertheless, we shouldn’t forget: we are performing well in the Champions League, so we will tune in to it. In any case, we will give the maximum, which will positively affect our future.
It should be noted that the match of the 12th round of the Ukrainian football championship between Donetsk Shakhtar and Poltava Vorskla will take place on October 13 in the city of Kharkiv at the USC Metalist stadium. The starting whistle is at 19:00.