When it comes to gift giving, many consumers turn to personal accessories to complete their friends’ and families’ wish lists. Buyers that want to ensure their stores are stocked with the latest trends can find fashionable accessories at every price point in the LIFESTYLE Collection at NY NOW®, the Market for Home, Lifestyle + Gift.
In particular, the Personal Accessories section is a the perfect destination for buyers to find current styles in fine and fashion jewelry, leather goods, wearables and more. The section will be open Sunday, August 20, through Wednesday, August 23, and located on Level 1 of the Jacob K. Javits Convention Center.
NY NOW’s Personal Accessories section consists of more than 350 brands showcasing a vast array of products like fashion accessories and watches for men and women; handbags, luggage and luxury travel accessories; as well as fine jewelry, scarves and more.
“Personal Accessories is such a staple to NY NOW and we’re thrilled to yet again have a tremendous showing at the summer 2017 market this August,” said Randi Mohr, NY NOW show director and vice president of Emerald Expositions. “This section is always on the cutting edge of the latest style and fashion trends and we know that our buyers will be able to find exactly what they need to fill their shelves this year. We are especially looking forward to buyers seeing the growth of travel accessories and men’s accessories this summer.”
As consumers indulge in wanderlust, NY NOW buyers can help travelers make the most of their adventures by offering fashionable, versatile and practical accessories for any journey.
Some exhibitors showcasing products ideal for travel include:
• Baggallini (Booth #8379; returning to the summer market after an absence) – Featuring handbags
• BENT&BREE (Booth #8220; new exhibitor) – Featuring premium vegan cork bags and accessories
• Hidesign (Booth #8169; returning to the summer market after an absence) – Featuring leather handbags, wallets, briefcases, luggage and gifts
• Hudson Tailor (Booth #8516) – Featuring a backpack with detachable lunchbox
• Hudson+Bleecker (Booth #8235; returning to the summer market after an absence) – Featuring shoe bags, garment bags and luxury travel accessories
• Made in Mayhem (Booth #4143; new exhibitor) – Featuring made in Los Angeles crafted luxury leather accessories and travel gear
• Neely & Chloe (Booth #8115) – Featuring handbags, shoes and accessories
• Un Billion (Booth #8160; new exhibitor) – Featuring stylish and luxurious handbags
Additionally, the summer 2017 market will again feature a strong showing of men’s accessories from exhibitors including:
• Brackish (Booth #8100) – Featuring feather bowties handcrafted in South Carolina
• Josh Bach (Booth #8305) – Featuring neckties, bowties and men’s accessories
• Kempton & Co. (Booth #8135; new exhibitor) – Featuring Brooklyn designed and made handbags and accessories
• Lazy Jack Press (Booth #8419) – Featuring men’s pocket squares, bow ties, ties, socks
• McCoy Road (Booth #8362; new exhibitor) – Featuring watches for men and women
• Minnetonka (Booth #8269; new exhibitor) – Featuring handcrafted moccasins
• Smathers and Branson (Booth #8424) – Featuring men’s needlepoint belts and accessories
• Stewart/Stand (Booth #8131) – Featuring stainless steel wallets
• Tokens & Icons (Booth #8165) – Featuring cufflinks, watches and gifts
• We Are All Smith (Booth #8143) – Featuring men’s accessories